The AMPERE project will count with significant participation at the 27th Ada-Europe International Conference on Reliable Software Technologies (AEiC 2023). Partners from BOSCH, ISEP and BSC will participate via industrial and journal track sessions.
Ada-Europe is a leading international forum for providers, practitioners and researchers in reliable software technologies. Conference presentations include work in theory and practice of the design, development and maintenance of long-lived, high-quality software systems for a challenging variety of application domains. AMPERE project contributions will focus on real-time systems and domain applications.
- 14 June 2023, Presentation during Session 3: Reliability and performance
- "Towards Reliable Distributed Edge-Cloud Applications" Michael Pressler, Dirk Ziegenbein, Arne Hamann (BOSCH)
- 15 June 2023, Presentation during Session 6: Real-time systems
- "Time-Predictable Task-to-Thread Mapping in Multi Core Processors" Mohammad Samadi, Sara Royuela, Luis Miguel Pinho, Tiago Carvalho, Eduardo Quiñones (ISEP and BSC)
- "Fine-grained adaptive parallelism for automotive systems through AMALTHEA and OpenMP" Adrian Munera, Sara Royuela, Michael Pressler, Harald Mackamul, Dirk Ziegenbein, Eduardo Quiñones (BSC and BOSCH)
Co-located with the 27th Ada-Europe: Challenges and New Approaches for Dependable and Cyber-Physical System Engineering
- 16 June, Presentation during Session 2: Non-functional properties
- "Multi-criteria analysis and optimisation in the AMPERE ecosystem" Sara Royuela, Eduardo Quiñones, Adrian Munera, Tiago Carvalho, Luis Miguel Pinho, Mohammad Samadi, Tommaso Cucinotta, Gabriele Ara, F. Paldino, Sergio Mazzola, Thomas Benz
For more information about the event and to see the program visit: http://www.ada-europe.org/conference2023/overview.html .